Monday, October 3, 2011

My pad's new look!


Just one of my other frustrations - be an interior designer. I like browsing to some home magazines and can't help admiring all the designs and ideas, be it for small or big houses.


BEFORE

I took this shot to remind me of how I felt then when I moved to this small space. I was thinking then, 'how the hell will I fit all my stuffs here?'



So, I went through some sites on the internet for inspirations...





AFTER

And voilĂ ! It's the perfect look for me. I just had to squeeze in on some time and a lot of effort (and a little money, literally).I got the curtains from hypermarket only for a cheap price. I fell in love with the swirly designs right away.I also found those cute wall stickers in daiso (the store with really amazingly low prices). From afar, it looks like somebody painted it. My dad almost got fooled. :)And that black little round stool? That's probably the most and only expensive thing I bought for this pad. Kris Aquino has one of those. And that's the main reason the price of that stool went up! If I have seen it earlier, it could have been a lot cheaper.I bought the throw pillows at SM department store when it was a weekend sale.And that striped sofa bed? I saw it in also in hypermarket for a very reasonable price. I had many options then, but I was really looking for a cheaper one (and a lighter one, so I can basically move it around the house).The wall picture frame was one of my old stuffs from Thailand.Some of the hand-me-downs stuffs here are the wooden two-seater chair, the round center table, and the steel chair.


These were my inspirations....